Function: Teknik, Umum
Type full time
Closing Date 24 Jul 2008
Employer Name Indonesia
Email Address http://www.conocophillips. com
CAMPUS RECRUITMENT 2008
GRAD Program-For Engineers
GRAD (Global Recruiting and Development) is a worldwide upstream
program to optimize global recruiting and early development of
geoscientists and engineers. It is designed to meet current needs and
future challenges of ConocoPhillips Business Units worldwide. You
will work with several different assignments in your first years,
strengthening your skills with different types of significant
projects, and selected GRAD participants may have the opportunity to
work outside Indonesia for 12-18 months during their third to fifth
• Final year students, or Fresh graduates (bachelor/master) , or New
hires with 0 – 3 years of industry experience.
• Majoring in , geology, and engineering (petroleum,
mechanical, chemical, and electrical).
• Fluent in English (oral and writing).
• Highly motivated, strong analytical skill and problem solving
• Have an outstanding performance such as GPA minimum 3.40 of 4.00
scale, minimum 3.00 for petroleum engineering.
How to Apply GRAD :
1. Download the Application Form HERE
http://www.fe. ui.ac.id/ cdc/uploads/ files/ApplForm_ GRAD_COPI_ May08.xls
(Ms. Excel format).
2. Send the completed Application Form, academic transcript and most
recent photograph with file
named : “YourName_Degree_ FacultyName_ UniversityName. xls”, with
GRAD_Degree_ FacultyName_ UniversityName in the email subject to:
For example, the file name:
AndiEffendi_ S1_Mechanical_ UniversitasIndon esia.xls; with email
subject: GRAD_S1_Mechanical_ UniversitasIndon esia.
3. Maximum total file size of attachments (Application Form & Photo)
is 350 KB. Emails exceeding the maximum size will be deleted
The deadline Application Form for either programs is June 18, 2008,
at 16.00 WIB.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only
short-listed candidates will be notified for further process in July
Visit http://www.conocophillips.com to know further about ConocoPhillips.